Monday, March 13, 2006

Yay fer spring babies!!

This is fer m'lady, Sarah with an h, the coolest vegan I know, the girl with the awesome love of music, the other half of my Sara(h)wich, and the other half of the drunken PDA lovin' Krissarah! I love thee girly, and I know you miss the Luna Lounge, but we'll always have the polaroids! Here's to another year of kimchi dogs, drunken kissy face photos, Long Islands, bitchin' bout the opposite sex, arguing about music, Wild Irish effing Rose, and being passionate 'bout pizza!! Thanks fer all the cool things you've done like lending me $ to see the Bunnies and waiting in the subzero with me so we can see Ian!! I really appreciate it. Here's the last year in my (limited to Luna) memory:






I <3 you m'lady!! Krissarah 4 eva!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home