Friday, June 15, 2007

We make big timezz

Today is our annual Spring Fling, and tis up to me to clean up this hovel! Phooey! I'm like, allergic to cleaning, I seriously have no attention span for it. I'm all in a tizzy because I have a party dress and wifey made sangria and really far out people are gonna be there! I made this party flyer (sans address duh):



I am obviously in the pink dress there..ever since I can remember I have made ridiculous, tard-tastic faces. Thank god now they can all be captured with digital cameras and stored on Flickr and put in party flyers! Eek. So I have to go get flowers and do womenz work and stuff, maybe a load of laundary, a trip to Tarjayjay*, maybe a bloody mary somewhere in there..okay def a bloody somewhere in there. Here is my party list I made it last night when I got back from ze yooj Thurs. night bar romp and was eatin my noodlesies, and this mornin it makes me laugh:

Party!
12 pk PBR
6 pk PBR-bottles!
6 pk Miller High Life
2 bags ice
sangria
flowers

HAHAHA. Please. You can see where this is headed, obviously. Also, the only reason there isn't tequila on that list is cos a dude is bringing a fucking HUGE bottle of Cuervo..cos I mean really, it wouldn't be a Roomiez style Spring Fling if this wasn't happening:


And then 10 minutes later this:



Ahhh, the times we have. When city life makes me cranky I always think about how lucky I am for my friends, because really, they are all so wonderful and all that gushy shit. I <3 them. I <3 my wifey. I <3 you wifey!**

***




* Target

**wifey is the only one who reads this

***Umm..Sarah Vegan took the most beautiful pics of Adam Masterson. Whoa. If you don't know him look him up..he's gonna be a stahhh one day soon.



One more thing,

Can someone buy me this?!?!


I don't think I'd have a problem with it at all..it being all cute and whatnot. I'm buying it. Naughty naughty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home