Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hurrcut!

Wow so I actually did it..I went to the saaaalon and got my hurrs cut! First off, the place is super cute and hipster and retro and everyone looked like a Suicide Girl and it was awesome. THEN my stylist is the most adorable british guy who first thing he says to me is "I love your sweater." This is awesome to me because not only do I like compliments, but I also LOVE the pink 80s sweater I am rocking (and have been for like 3 day). He asks me what I want and honestly I wasn't sure other than I wanted some types of bangs and layers, which is pretty fucking general. He was super sweet and we chitchatted and he based on what teeny and general ideas I had gave me the most AWESOME haircut I've had like forever. I am not a super vain chick, and most of my haircuts in the past 4 years have been by my wifey or Sassy or a random friend. Some while drunk. So this was a big deal for me (also I'm cheap), and he made it THE BEST EXPERIENCE. Seriously. Check out with this hipster magician did:


BEFORE:



AFTER:




Please. How cute is that style?! I wonder if I'll ever be able to duplicate it..I've always been a little hippie-ish about my hair. Look I'm a real adult sort of!..well I resemble one from the neck up anyway. Thanks Beehive Salon!!! (and cute british guy hayyyy!)

Also, if I were a flash cartoon character, here I would beez:


Krissypalooza Head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home