Friday, March 17, 2006

Kiss me, you're Irish!!

Yay fer holidaze that give you an excuse to drink heartily, LET ALONE that wonderful St. Paddy's thing where the whole effing POINT is to get drizunk. I luvs it. Waking up with a strooooong biiiiiig cup o' joe, and some Church tunes, a couple Peeps (hehe, I'm such a weirdo) and another bruise goddammit. The holiday was, as usual, a blast, and I was festively drunk (aka, ridiculously), but there was no kissing. Which is good but I mean, I kinda was diggin on all the Irishes and their fecking SEX accents. Although in Times Square area (yes, there was a reason fer this downtowny chick to be wandering that fucking hellhole on a retardtourist holiday) the Irishes and everyone else where wearing stupid shamrock plastic beads and stupider Guinness glass felt hats and stupidest giant foam fingers. Yes, the Irish are #1, but you just look like a douchebag sir. I digress. ANYwhose, I was in that area withy my 'renties who were spending the night in this goooorgeous Crown Plaza Hotel and seeing a cabaret show at the Algonquin Hotel. HOW EFFING CUTE IS THAT?! My 'rents are adorable, it's really a shame I didn't get any of those "good healthy relationship" genes. So we got some soosh cos I had my lil drunky <3 set on a Sapporo and cold sake at 4 in the noontimes. Yeah, so I got some o' that and some oshinko soosh and some oshitashi and some miso and had some fun laughing at my mom trying to eat her Udon with chopstix. The oldtimers can't really get the hang of that kinda stuff. I got tipsy and had a good time arguing with my dad and we had some good discush and then, THEN comes the REALLY good part! We stopped off at the Virgin Megastore to look around, and I made a beeline fer the Import section...and found me the fucking new Church EP "Block" and also my new <3, Pugwash. My mommy got both of em fer me, and lemme tell ya, those bastards make you shell out the bucks if you want an import. Yay fer my birthday! I put on the cds as soon as we got back to their hotel room...there are no words fer Steve Kilbey. He's just, the sex. THE SEX. The intro to "Block" made me ovulate, seriously. HA. I need to see them on tour NOW. His voice sounds sooooo amazing..and his lyrics...ughhhh...the hotness, basically. The artwork, also Kilbey work, there is nothing he cannot fecking do, is gorgeous and colorful and lovely. Check it:



My pic doesn't really do it justice. Swoon, dammit. Swoooooon, Stevie K.! And so Pugwash, get this, have the following instruments in there album: Harpsichord, mellotrons, glockenspiel, Hammond organ, trumpets, tremelo guitar, Wurlitzer, E- Bow guitar (??), Mellotron flute, Vox organ, sitar, 12 string Rickenbacker (MARTY WILSON-PIPER, yo!), pianette (sounds cute), Moog, and fucking sleighbells!! PRESH!!

Long story short, I went to a few more bars, had many whiskeys, saw crazy peeps, was freezing ma ass off in a fucking blazer and no fucking socks, and fell the damn asleep when I got home. Woke up strangling in the tenticles of my iPod. I need more coffee.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home