Sunday, July 01, 2007

Vacay done

Well I'm home from the shore. I'm tan. I'm exhausted. I've been back in the hood for a whole of 24 hours and I'm already stressed. Welcome home, fuck you now! Thanks Brooklyn, you're great. But seriously, there's a few things good news things right now and all I can dwell on is a fucking boy. GODdamn, I got old and lame. I'm neurotic like any other girl apparently and I'm picking things apart and making things up and stewing over bullshit I would make fun of my girls for stewing over. This bunny's been bitten.

One thing that makes me happy as pie right now however, is the new demo up on Elefant's myspace. I saw Diego @ the store a few weeks ago and I always just to run up to him and hug him and make him sing Bokkie to me haha. The new song is adorable..all I need is an Elefant tour right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home