Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I've been drinking...I mean *thinking!*


Wow, so that last post sounds really silly now that I read it again, but ya know what, I was still drunk. I forgive myself for that stream-of-barely-consciousness, because it was the morning after St. Patrick's. This picture is me at my 'renties hotel, tipsy on afternoon sake, sprawled on the bed saying, "JESUS! This bed is bigger than my fucking APARTMENT!" It makes me laugh for some reason, maybe its cos I'm wearing my huge sunglasses and that hat, haha! I look like an Olsen (plus a million pounds)!


I have Ian-ized my blog a lil bit, cos I'm a geek. Yes. Also, I found this picture when putting album covers into my iTunes library, and I want to confess my undying love for it. HoLy mOoLy !! That is just too effing much. <3 !!



And this is my new favorite song! Thanks Pugwash!! Hey, can you leave Ireland and come visit Brooklyn fer awhile...!? Cos you are so motherducking adorable. And the single artwork, as I've come to expect from my short experience with this band, is also supertastic! It makes me want to design album covers fer my fave bands again..like I did in school..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home