Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bee Essss!







Which Song By The Cure Are You?




Friday I'm in Love - You're carefree and still single-spirited. You like relationships only when they suit you and you tend to cast others aside sometimes. Try not to be so cold.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


Uhh, yeah RIGHT Quizilla you are way off. Well, not wayyyy off..but this time way off. I thought I would be like "Boys Don't Cry" or something losery boo-hoo shit. I *would* be their biggest pop hit that's only semi-good. Huh. Fuck everything. Fuck fuck fuck. Being an adult is uncool.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi I think you are one cool girl.
    my name is peter and i am from newcastle australia, I love the church and bowie and I am Just A Lad Insane. Station to Station is My gig. I am trying to write a Gothic Horror Novel, I work as a computer analyst. Oh and did i mention that i think your cool.
    Love your posts. You can read my posts or comments on steve Kilbeys blog-I did a comment to #post666 & Shallow balls, I signed it as RAskolnikov with the name One man dog and Two man dog Respectively. Check em out and I will talk to ya soon if thats okay with you.

    cheers,
    peter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home