Friday, March 24, 2006

Come to the free-for-all..

I don't think I'm an extremely emotional girl, but lemme tell ya I'm feeling SO many things right now, and I'm feeling them HARD. I don't think that works as a phrase. But I'm so mixed up and emotional right now I don't caaaaare! To begin in the beginning, I started drinking @ 6:30, and was pretty drunk by say, 10, and out and (barely) functioning till (well my phone says my last message was) about 4 something. I had an amazing time (thanks fer the peeps that came out!) and got reeeeeeall drunk, yay! I also managed to lose track of my roommate, a dude from Jazz who was at the bar and I couldn't find, and my fucking morals. I remember some drama at the end, but I was too busy floating around with butterflies and birdies singing in my brain. I seriously was of no use to anyone, haha. But it's supposed to be like that on yer birthday, right? I hope God just ya know, looks away on yer birthday right? I regret nuthin! I'm sobering up now (um, that was like 4 too many shots last night..), packing to go home to PA fer the weekend, and see the fam. Lemme tell ya after stuff like last night, I certainly don't feel like leaving..but maybe it'll be good to just chill fer a couple days and not do anything naughty. Well, a couple naughty things, but not like here, where as Natasha says, things get "OUT OF CONTOL!!" Thats the only phrase fer my feeling at this moment. I got nuthin else. I cannot handle being 23 apparently.


Today is dedicated to:


The most amazing single and album art:



And this awesome pic I used to love in high school:



Yeah, that's a MONKEY RIDING DOG. It just don't get no better.


And of course my favorite shirt ever that I want to start wearing as soon as the weather gets mothereffing warm:



Yep, that's an Alize shirt I got free for at some party..you know, that icky sweet schnappsey type stuff. I know, I know, its amazing. I wish I could live in it and work in it and be like, "Look! It's like I'm a player on the Alize team! Woop woop!"

And to everyone that came out last night to reminisce about the last year and ponder how I'm still actually alive...<3s!!!

*Update: Dammit, I lost my fucking sparkly shrug that I've been wearing fer 2 months now, over every band tee, I must've left it at Lit..or in the cab..or dropped it somewhere random, oh! who knows. The shrug Austin Scarlet said he liked. The $5.99 sale price Express fucking cloth that I LOVED. Then,holy crap I didn't soberize until like 2 hourse after I woke up. And then the headache kicked in. And theeeeeeen the conscience kicked in..oh Jager! You suck. Oh, boys! You complicate my life. Oh, Sara! I'm sorry when I'm drunk "10 minutes" is actually an hour. You know I go by Bunnytime (aka, when I'm talking to a cute boy, there is no time, or also the blackhole of time that appears when I'm waiting outside a show to see Ian)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home