Friday, March 31, 2006

If there's hope in your heart

When I saw Editors last night, at first all I kept thinking about was how everyone else was taking pictures with their fucking digital cameras and how I miss mine. I was getting really pissed, and then I realized I wasn't even watching the show! The singer was a fucking complete spazz and they were all so little and skinny ('cept for the bassist..where the eff was he? they were like hiding him, he must'v not been cool or goodlooking enuff huh..speaking of the guitarist was ADorable!), and the light show was kick azz, and then I sort of remembered how I *used* to be at shows. I never had any camera, I didn't even drink that much (under 21 anyway), and I was just fucking INTO it. So then I fucking forgot about my Bunnycam fer awhile and enjoyed a wonderful and energetic rock show, with a crazy and enthused crowd of kids, and had a good fucking time. I am nothing if not able to laugh at myself and the misfortunes in life (oh! the stories I have..usually brought upon myself with naivete or alcohol), hey, just call me Mrs.Brightside. I can wallow in my Cure and my Bunnymen and my Interpol and my Femmes, but only until the album's done, then we gonna party. Just cos I don't have a job RIGHT NOW doesn't mean I'm not gonna get one, and just because I have horrible taste in men doesn't mean I'll never find the right one. Or maybe I won't WHATEV, I'll get a frigging dog. Yeah, a lil' Pomeranian. Yay! And his/her name will be either Kimchi or Mersault (hehe)!



I digress.
Always.
I'm going to a Benzos show, and they are cute and space rock and electronic and kinda scruffy.

Benzos' Myspace.

Also, tomorrow is dedicated to seeing this man, my friend and an amazing singer/songwriter <3



The Rosenberg's Myspace


"If you and me had sex, could we keep it all together,
I hear your dog's named Rex, didja knit him a sweater?"


Oh, man. It's still as fantastic as the first time I heard it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home