Monday, April 03, 2006

I want the one I can't have

Ahh, the unattainable. It's always the same old friggin story with me, my friends really don't even sympathize with me anymore. I've been googly-eyed over the same damn musician fer 4 years now, since I was a mere 18 year-old bubblehead just startin out in a dirty Brooklyn art school. I first his band when they opened fer Echo and the Bunnymen, YUP, of course it all comes back to the fucking Bunnies, what didya expect?! I mean, I've gotten my heart broken, I'm not a wee thing anyomore, but I still have this tiny lil spark of hope everytime I see him and I get all starrey-eyed...BLEUGH! I know, I think I almost vommed there too, but seriously, I need to find myself a good un that is NOT IN A BAND. And not a lawyer. And NOT A JOCK OR A PREP, I think that goes without saying. Oh, and no pro wrestling and/or gangsta rap love. No goth fuckers either. Oh, phooey! I've given up. Here's to another how many years of pulling off that ol' band-aid.

On a RAWKINER note, THE SAINTS ARE PLAYING IN HOBOKEN IN MAY!! Woop woop! Marty W. Piper..you stud you..I can't wait! Thanks Sarah m'lady, fer giving me this info!


<3


Also, Elefant are doing an instore performance and album signing @ Tower on April 18! SHUT UP, I know, its super hawt. Could they be any cuter?! No. Let's see what silly, nerdy things I say when I hand them my album to sign. Oh! the possibilites!


Yay fer Spring! Yay to start wearing my big silly sunglasses again!



Yay! fer that Pulp song "Common People"..I wanna sleep with common people..common people like you.



And lastly, thank gawd there is another Gerry Butler movie coming out..Beowulf and Grendel..check this out..HOLY MOLY that man is beastly sexy (and scottish).



And of course, it's Peep season, mothafuckas!! I actually have like half of this stuff, seriously.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home