Tuesday, April 04, 2006

This is how I feel


In the next couple months there are so many fantuberlastic bands, events, holidays, ideas and records coming out that I'm all goin nutso already and I can't focus on nuthin! The groupie girl in me is getting all in a tizzy...It's like that thing I do to Sara where I'm all excited and flustered to tell her stuff that when I open my mouth it all comes out at once and it sounds like, "Ohmigawd Anna, so I'm gonna do this and then woidthladgggggfphttthh!..." and she just shakes her head while I gather my brainfarts and try again. It's really a pretty funny lil scene.


I had sorta plans to go home on Easter..but fuck it. I gotta work on Saturday (I bet those rich fuckers in Soho will be out getting iPods to put in their toddlers geedee Easterbaskets!), so I might as well just enjoy my one Sunday off. I'll call the fam and chat, and I'll be home soon to see them, so that'll be okay. And seriously, if I get ANY MORE PEEPS from them this would be me on Easter:



Except, ya know, not a stoopid fratboy. If I puked pink peeps I wonder if I'd be like, "Ewww...awww, it's pink bunny puke!" I probably would, then I'd try and show it to Sara and she'd smack me.


Anyway, my new plan is to go to the Czech Beer Hall to celebrate Easter with a delightful day of beer and sunshine. Yay! I mean, I'm sure Jesus liked beer and sunshine right?! Yikes, right now in Easton, PA my grandmother just felt the urge to call and lecture me but she doesn't know why...It's kinda like in CCD when I was like 12 the teacher asked me which was the most important holiday, and I said Christmas, and she said no, it was Easter, because Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into heaven. I said, well, if he wasn't BORN he wouldn't have been able to DIE AND THEN RISE AGAIN, duh. She insisted I wasn't understanding. That's the point, I just don't get it and I'm stubborn. But I'm damn sure if I raise a toast of yummy Czech beer to Jesus on Easter Sunday, he'll forgive me for not going to mass. He forgives people fer a lot dizamn worse than being a drunk.


Speaking of Peeps and Jesus, looky what I found on the web...WTEFF?! HAHA, it is the Marshmallow Messiah! :


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home